Friday, May 02, 2008

1) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty?
♥ ''single'' & ''taken'' take your pick.

2) Are you happy with that?
♥ sort of. but I prefer not to stay in between.

3) Would you still kiss your ex?
♥ if he's not a jerk or a bastard that I left him for, I might reconsider.

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
♥ I broken many hearts, karma has return. haix

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is okay?
♥ I used to say, yes.. now I will say, no. If I like another guy, I'll tell u.. and I hope you will do the same in return..

7) Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
♥ yeah. with my besties, bf, my guy friend.. lols

8) Do you want children?
♥ If I could have a say, I would say no. I'm not ready.

9) How Many?
♥ ... I'm not a pig.

10) Would you consider abortion?
♥ if the guy doesnt mind the HUGE hole, I might consider it. but I will be emotionally depressed.

11) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
♥ yah. I like a guy who have the courage to tell me straight in the face rather than being shy.

12) Do you want someone you can't have?
♥ yeah.. I dunno whether I had that someone or not.

13) Have you fallen in love?
♥ yeah. and I felt idiotic now. but it was really wonderful.

14) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
♥ yeah. it makes you remember that I have someone by my side all this while.

15) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
♥ I'm already changed for someone.. and I've changed cause of someone.

16) Is it a good day today?
♥ yes and no. it's a green day in the fengshui calender.

17) Have you ever broken a heart before?
♥ yeah. and I want to apologise to them. and I'm very sorry to eddie, but he refuse to give me a chance to say sorry.

18) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
♥ I hope not, cause I've moved on and I hope he has too..

19) Do you still have feelings for them?
♥ he composes songs and sings them.. nope, I wont go back to him.. he's my ''brother'' now.

20)You wish to have a bf/gf for now?
♥ I dont know I have one or not now.. but it's good to have someone to lean on.

21)What now you wish for?
♥ complete my diploma, get a part-time job, rent a room and mend my broken heart.

22)If you have bf/gf now.. Do you really love thm?
♥ when I get into a relationship, I'm serious about them.. and dont say that my past r/s is for the sake of getting into one, it's not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home